YES – That’s right… SALTED CARAMEL NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE! Hello my actual heaven. After the undoubted & continued success of my No-Bake Caramel Rolo Cheesecake I decided that it was time to share this beauty – which in my opinion is utterly scrumptious. How can it not be? Its no-bake, its creamy, its delicious, and its heavenly salted caramelly – with popcorn & pretzels involved!
The recipe is very similar to my No-Bake Caramel Rolo Cheesecake as its the same sort of base recipe, with a couple of alterations to fit the delicious salty sweet flavouring. This Cheesecake is so incredibly easy to make – simply crush the biscuits & pretzels, mix with the butter, and press to make the base. Cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar in an electric mixer, add the caramel and mix again, and the cream & salt and mix again and its all done! Decorate how you please!
– 250g Digestives/Shortbread Biscuits
– 75g Salted Pretzels
– 135g Unsalted Butter, melted
– 450g Full-Fat Cream Cheese
– 1tsp Vanilla Bean Extract
– 100g Icing Sugar
– 150g Caramel – I use Carnations Caramel (Dulce de Leche will work)
– 1tsp Maldon Sea Salt Flakes*
– 300ml Double Cream
– Caramel drizzle
– Toffee Popcorn
Instructions:1) Blitz the biscuits and the pretzels in a food processor and mix the biscuits with the melted butter. Spread on the bottom of an 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin and press down firmly. Leave to set in the fridge whilst you make the rest!
2) Using an electric mixer, I use my KitchenAid with the whisk attachment, whisk together the cream cheese, vanilla, and icing sugar until smooth and then add the caramel and whisk again until smooth and lump free – this could take a couple of minutes, I whisk it at half speed so not too quick or slow!
3) Get full recipe==>>janespatisserie.com