This Oreo Brookie Ice Cream Cake is made with a layer of brownie on the bottom, chocolate chip cookie ice cream, chocolate ganache and Oreo ice cream! It is totally awesome and I’m in love!
Oreo brookie is basically one of the best flavor combos out there, let’s be real. Brownies + chocolate chip cookies + Oreos = everything that’s good in life and dessert.
Ingredients:18.4 oz brownie mix, plus ingredients on box
- 12 oz (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (56g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (72g) brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45ml) milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (420ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3/4 cup (100g) chocolate chip cookie crumbs
- 6 chocolate chip cookies, chopped
- 1/4 cup (45g) mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup (90) Oreo crumbs
- 6 Oreos, chopped
- 9 oz (254g) semi sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream, divided
CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2 tbsp (15g) powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp (14g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Instructions:8×3-inch springform pans are ideal for building this cake so that you can easily remove the cake once it’s been assembled. If you do not have a springform pan, line your cake pan with clear wrap before adding your parchment paper and cake board. You can use the clear wrap to lift your cake out of the pan once it’s assembled and frozen. You want to make your cake layers in the same pan you’ll use for layering the ice cream and cake together so that the cake layers fit in the final pan you use for layering. In lou of using a cake pan to build the cake, you could also use cake collars as I did.
TO MAKE THE BROWNIE:
- Grease an 8-inch cake pan (preferably springform pan, see above) and line the bottom with parchment paper to allow for easy removal.
- Make brownie batter according to instructions on back of box and bake in the 8 inch pan.
- Get full recipe==>>lifeloveandsugar.com