Dessert is ready in 30 minutes with these Glazed Peach Hand Pies! The flaky crust and spicy cinnamon filling are the perfect combo in a hand pie, plus they’re baked not fried!
If you’re looking for a dessert that is quick to whip up, but can also impress family and friends, these Peach Hand Pies may just be your answer. With 5 simple ingredients, and NO FRYER needed, you can have the comfort of a a peach pie, with the convenience of a cookie! And there won’t be any left just lying around because they will be gobbled up quickly!
Today’s recipe for peach pie uses a simple can of pie filling with an addition of cinnamon to give it a little more depth in flavor. It was perfect. If you have a homemade peach pie filling, feel free to use that too! I took a knife and fork and diced up the canned peaches in the filling so they fit nicely in the center of the hand pies! Be sure to watch the video for complete instructions!
- 2 boxes (14.1 oz each) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 can (21 oz) peach pie filling
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove pie crusts from package and allow to come to room temperature while you prepare filling.
- Dump pie filling in a shallow bowl and dice peaches using a fork and knife (you want them to be small pieces). Add in cinnamon and mix until blended. Set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts and cut 6 circles from each crust using a 4-inch biscuit cutter. You may have to re-roll the scraps to get the 6th circle.
- Get full recipe==>>shugarysweets.com