Creamy, fluffy, eggless peanut butter cake mixed with melty chocolate chips. This single serving mug cake is ready in about 5 minutes. The peanut butter mug cake is one of my favorites. I just adjusted my recipe a little to add melty chocolate.
I used chocolate chunks rather than standard chocolate chips since the chunks are bigger. I’m so happy Nestle came out with chocolate chunks so I don’t have to buy them at specialty baking stores.
This cake is best eaten warm, while the chocolate is still melty and gooey. Because this cake is eggless, the crumb is a little loose. It’s best eaten in the mug as it won’t hold up well if you try to remove it from the mug. So I recommend you just grab a spoon and dig in.
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- In a microwave safe mug, add all ingredients except chocolate. Using a small whisk, mix vigorously until batter is smooth and no flour chunks remain.
- Stir 1 tbsp of chocolate chips into the cake batter. Add another 1 tbsp concentrated in the center/middle of the batter (so that when you dig into the center of your cake when it's finished, it has a concentrated amount of chocolate). Sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp on top.
- Get full recipe==>>kirbiecravings.com