It is always satisfying, has such gooey cheese, and when I see those delivery boxes I really get excited. But, sadly in reality I make the absolute most lackluster homemade pizza.
Can anyone say “tasteless blob of dough“? Yes, I confess I am the worst traditional from scratch pizza maker ever.
I am lucky if the pizza even lifts of the stone. However, I can make pizza from naan bread, English muffins, or these mega delicious Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs.
Have you ever tried a Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bomb? They are totally delicious and encompass the tasty flavors of pizza in one slightly golden, crispy, yet flaky bite. I only recently discovered the beauty and magic of crescent dough so i have basically been wrapped up all sorts of yummy fillings in this easy to work with dough.
- Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 sticks White String Cheese 2 sticks cut into 4 even pieces
- Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional
- 32 piece of pepperoni
- Italian Herbs
- Muffin tin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick
- Get full recipe==>>sizzlingeats.com