These Perfectly Baked Crab Legs with Spicy Garlic Butter sauce will melt in your mouth with every bite! The combination of seasonings and succulent taste of the crab will be the only way you’ll ever cook crab legs again! Who needs Red Lobster’s Crabfest? This dinner is a feast. I did whip up some Red Lobster biscuits, shrimp (glazed with the same spicy garlic butter sauce), and a simple caesar salad. Feel free to pair with any sides you wish.
- 2 lbs snow crab legs
- 1 cup butter
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch parsley, dried
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, grab yourself a small saucepan. On med low heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic (I prefer a press) and LIGHTLY saute. Squeeze in the juice of the citrus of choice. If using a lemon, squeeze the juice into your hands so that you can remove the seeds with ease. Turn the heat to low and let those flavors mesh until the oven is nice and hot. Then whisk in a pinch of salt, olive oil old bay seasoning, crushed red pepper and a couple pinches of dried parsley. Turn off your burner.
- Arrange the crab legs onto a baking sheet covered in foil. Brush each leg with the butter sauce, sparing some of the sauce for dipping. The spared sauce can be reheated in the skillet prior to serving.
- Get full recipe==>>forksnflipflops.com