Serve up dinner for two in style with this Pesto Parmesan Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp! Tender strands of squash tossed with spinach, pesto, and parmesan, then topped with the most delicious seasoned shrimp.
The recipe below serves 2 but can be easily doubled to feed a family of four. Add as much shrimp, pesto, and spinach as your heart desires and feel free to round out the meal with a veggie-packed salad or a piping hot bowl of soup. Then come back and let me know how it was! I can’t wait!
This is the recipe for pesto parmesan spaghetti with shrimp.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 + 1/2 tsp olive or avocado oil, divided
- 2 heaping tablespoons of pesto
- 1 ounce fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 8-10 ounces fresh raw shrimp (defrosted if frozen)
- 1/4 tsp regular paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (spicy)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 TBSP chopped parsley, optional garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice your spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. For easy cutting, you can microwave your squash for 4 minutes to soften it up just a tad. The knife slides through way easier this way!
- Get full recipe==>>peasandcrayons.com