Pumpkin White Chocolate Snickerdoodles – this easy cookie recipe starts with a QUICK BREAD mix if you can believe it! These are the BEST pumpkin snickerdoodles ever!
This recipe starts with Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix. Basically you just have to add a few ingredients to the box mix to make it a cookie dough rather than a bread batter. To make them snickerdoodles I decided to roll them in cinnamon sugar before baking. I also added white chocolate chips because pumpkin and white chocolate are a match made in heaven.
These cookies are easy to make, so easy kids can do it. Jordan has been baking with Krusteaz mixes for years because they’re so easy. And, get this: you can make cookies using any of their quick bread or muffin mixes. Genius right? I can’t wait to try all the flavors.
- 1 (15 ounce) box Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips, optional
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- Mix quick bread mix, butter, and egg in a large bowl with a hand or a stand mixer until combined. Mixture will be thick. Mix in white chocolate chips, if using.
- Get full recipe==>>crazyforcrust.com