Healthy quick tortilla roll-ups loaded with grilled chicken, avocado, cheese, tomato and sour-cream. These tasty chicken & avocado roll ups are packed full of flavor and make a great appetizer or snack and are a great way to use up leftover chicken! These chicken and avocado roll ups are a great way to pack some nutritious avocado into your diet.
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast diced or shredded
- 1 avocado. pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese or choice
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons onion minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoons sour-cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 - 10 " flour tortillas or 3 medium tortillas
- In a large bowl, add the cooked chicken, avocado, cheese, tomato, onion, cilantro, sour-cream and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and stir with a spoon until everything is fully combined and the avocado is chunky and mashed.
- Spread the mixture on equally on each of the floured tortillas and roll them up tightly. Cut in slices and place on plate. Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy hot or cold!
- Get full recipe==>>gimmedelicious.com