Quick Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls recipe – better than takeout and made with just a few ingredients, this Asian chicken dinner idea is on our weekly rotation! Sweet, garlicky chicken served with rice and steamed broccoli comes together in just 20 minutes.
Quick and easy dinners are my favorite to share with you, especially if they taste like restaurant dinners we all love but we made them in our own kitchen with minimal prep and cook time.
This Teriyaki Chicken is my skillet version of the Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe I shared a few months ago. Sometimes I don’t want to or forget to set my slow cooker so the quick skillet option is great to have. This dish is as easy in prep as it’s slow cooker version and most likely you have all of the ingredients on hand. This recipe is perfect for meal prep as it stays perfect refrigerated for up to 4 days.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper
for the sauce:
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- steamed broccoli
- Cook rice according to instructions on packaging.
- Steam broccoli.
- Get full recipe==>>crunchycreamysweet.com