Guacamole and Egg Breakfast Bowl, Homemade mild guacamole (I held off on the garlic and fresh chillies – it is breakfast after all), sliced up egg, baby spinach and a lovely dollop of sour cream. The sweet chilli sauce is optional – but if you’re in two minds, then definitely go for it!
Ok, granted it does look a bit like salad, and it’s a far cry from the comforting stacks of pancakes, hot smoothies or chocolate banana oat cookies that I generally post. However, this Guacamole and Egg Breakfast Bowl is pretty darn amazing.
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/8 red onion peeled and finely sliced
- 1 small piece toast chopped into chunks
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- Pinch black pepper
- Place the egg in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 5-6 minutes. Turn off the heat and drain off the water. Leave the egg to cool (you can put it in some cold water to speed up the process if you like). Peel the egg and slice in half.
- Now make the guacamole by mashing all of the guacamole ingredients together.
- Get full recipe==>>kitchensanctuary.com