Ya’ll are either going to love me or hate me for this one. But because of several urgent requests from yesterday when I served it, I decided it’s not fair to deprive everyone else who doesn’t know about it yet. And so, you get a bonus recipe this week. It’s like winning the lottery! No? Oh…
When I spotted this recipe, I actually had to catch my breath a little. Cookie dough dip. COOKIE. DOUGH. DIP. Ridiculous! Ridiculously fantastic, right!? This cookie dough dip is best cold dessert appetizer, made with chocolate chips, toffee bits, and no egg. Whip up a batch in just 10 minutes!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Whip together cream cheese and butter with a handheld electric mixer. Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Eat right away or allow to chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Get full recipe==>>bellyfull.net