Looking for THE BEST new delicious one pot pasta recipes for your hungry family? We’ve found the most flavorful, simple and quick meal ideas to add to your dinner menu plan meal rotation this week!
Make it REALLY quick too – ready in under 30 minutes!
Any one of these yummy popular pasta dishes are sure to satisfy even the biggest of lunch and dinner appetites. BONUS: cleanup is a BREEZE. Every one of them only uses ONE pot.
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound of chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 14 oz smoked sausage sliced on the diagonal
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 quart of low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 pound of dried penne pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning plus more for topping
- 4 oz of freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of Italian flat leaf parsley minced
- Start with a large covered cooking pot.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown in olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add sausage and continue to cook until lightly browned.
- Get full recipe==>>number-2-pencil.com