Let’s talk about the most beloved cookie on the face of the earth!
You know…The “Nirvana” of all the cookies in the land, these intoxicating Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies! Pure Nirvana!!
One of my favorite variations, is the beloved soft batch cookie. These are thick, soft, chewy and loaded with lots of delectable chocolate chips. Give it a try! This recipe is perfect for when you’re craving that super, soft texture in a cookie. Have you never met a chocolate chip cookie that you didn’t like when it was soft batch and gooey warm a few minutes after they were taken out of the oven?
That’s when they are the best! Fresh out of the oven! Yum!
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour + a few extra tablespoons, see ** in directions below--I used 2 extra tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or sea salt
- 3 cups chocolate chips ( any variation of chocolate chips or chocolate chunks)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a few trays with baking paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a metal bowl, place the butter inside the bowl and place in the preheating oven.
- Leave it just for a few minutes, until the butter starts to melt around the outside (approx 1/2 of the butter melted). Take out of oven to cool.
- Once the butter has cooled, add both sugars and beat with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Get full recipe==>>thebakingchocolatess.com