Perfect recipe for weekend dinners with the family. So delicious and healthy, you can prepare this Spinach Lasagna Roll-Up without any difficulties! These spinach lasanga roll-ups are out-of-this-world delicious. Even though they do not contain any meat, the homemade sauce makes up for it and some. You will love it! The best part, they do not take too long to assemble and the sauce does not need to simmer all day. If you do have the available time to allow it to simmer all day, then do it – so good.
In this recipe, you can use fresh or frozen spinach. If you are using frozen spinach, be sure not to get rid of all of the water in the spinach. It allows the mixture inside of the roll-ups to be moist. You will also need to make sure you are using the correct sized baking dish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 ounce package of frozen spinach, thawed
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 and ½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ⅔ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 large egg
- 12 lasagna noodles
- Tomato Sauce:
- Heat the olive oil over medium-heat in a medium sauce pan, add in the diced onions and saute until the onions are translucent. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, minced garlic, dried basil, dried oregano, and dried parsley. Cover with a lid and allow the sauce to simmer for at least 20 minutes over low-to-medium heat.
- While the tomato sauce is simmering, prepare your lasagna noodles according on the directions on the back of the package. Once they are done, drain the water and allow the noodles to cool to touch. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Get full recipe==>>galonamission.com