Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies are delicious, soft and chewy cream cheese cookies with fresh strawberries and white chocolate chunks. If you are wondering what to make with fresh strawberries, check this delicious and easy Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe, too.
Delicious, soft and chewy cream cheese cookies with fresh strawberries and white chocolate chunks. Everything was there, creme cheese, flour, sugar and when I took a look at the original recipe, it was like lightning out of the blue! Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies are made with dried strawberries!!!
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter-softened
- 4 oz cream cheese-softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoon flour
- 5 oz white chocolate-chopped
- sanding sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line pans with parchment paper.
- Pour fresh lemon juice over chopped strawberries, drain them after a few minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>omgchocolatedesserts.com