Strawberries and chocolate are always a good combination. The complex flavour and sweetness of the strawberries complement the depth of taste and bitterness of the dark chocolate so well. Another great combination with either/or is salted caramel!
Seriously, those three flavours are a combination made in heaven – one that you must try asap if you haven’t already!
Ingredients:For the base:
- 1/2 cup oat flour – plain oats ground up into a flour in the food processor. Use gluten-free oats if allergic/intolerant.
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Biona organic coconut blossom nectar
- 2.5 tbsp Biona organic coconut bliss, melted
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup cashews, preferably soaked for 4 hours
- 1/2 cup raw or frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp Biona organic coconut bliss, melted
- 3 tbsp Biona organic coconut blossom nectar
- 5 tbsp Biona salted caramel coconut bliss spread
- 150g dairy-free dark chocolate
- Mix all the base ingredients together in a bowl and press into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Add the cheesecake ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Pour over the base and spread evenly with a spoon or a spatula. Return to the freezer and leave to set for 1 hour.
- Get full recipe==>>nadiashealthykitchen.com