This Strawberry Tiramisu is the perfect no-bake summer dessert made with fresh strawberries, ladyfingers, and mascarpone! This summer version is made without coffee, alcohol, and raw eggs and can be enjoyed by the whole family.
This easy no-bake dessert would be great for your next summer party! You can serve it in a baking dish or in individual glasses which would be perfect for a wedding and you can make it in advance.
I always assemble it a day in advance so the ladyfingers can absorb the strawberry mixture completely and get softer. It tasted perfect after resting a day in the fridge!
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam or preserves
- 1/4 cup water (or prosecco)
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (1 pint)
- 24 ladyfingers (see tip above)
- In a medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer or stand mixer on medium-high speed for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until smooth and thickened.
- In a small bowl, combine strawberry preserves, water, and balsamic vinegar. Stir with a fork until combined. Dip the ladyfingers in the mixture to coat them. Line the ladyfingers in a single layer, in the bottom of a 8”x 8” or similarly sized baking dish.
- Get full recipe==>>platedcravings.com