- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1- 3 Ounce Box Strawberry Jello
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Strawberries Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Milk
STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING:
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter Softened
- 2 16 Ounce Packages Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries Finely Chopped
- Make the Cake: Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees. Line 3- 9-inch cake pans with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray (I prefer the Baking nonstick cooking spray that contains flour). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all cake ingredients with an electric mixer on low until just combined. Scrape the side of the bowl, and increase mixer to medium and beat for 3 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>gonnawantseconds.com