Ummm, YUMMM!!! I've never met a barbecue chicken pizza I didn't like, and the Thai-twist is both inspired and fun. Looks amazing. Is it gross if I dip it in Ranch? Well luckily I don't think I have any on hand. :)
- 1 recipe pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- 3/4 Cup BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (more for those who like it extra spicy)
- 3 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheese (monterey jack and mozzarella are good)
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- olive oil
- cilantro for garnish
- Place pizza stone or large sheet pan in cold oven. THEN heat oven to 500 degrees. If using homemade pizza dough. Make dough and let rise while oven warms.
- Combine 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, sriracha, and hoisin.
- In a separate bowl, combine shredded chicken, 1/4 Cup BBQ sauce, and granulated garlic.
- Shred cheese, slice onions, and roughly chop cilantro while dough rises.
- Get full recipe==>>lucismorsels.com