If you need a dish to throw together for a family meal, potluck or special event...this is the one! This is the mac-n-cheese recipe that all my friends request. And it's done in the crock pot! Super creamy with four different cheeses, it is defintely a dish you will not forget.
The creaminess of this macaroni and cheese is top notch. I mean, really how could it not be? My kids went bonkers when I served it to them and I silently prayed that they would stop eating so much of it so we'd have extra leftovers the next day. This is how to make The Best Crock Pot Mac-n-Cheese..
- 2 c. cooked, al dente, elbow macaroni
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c. provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1/2 t. dry mustard
- Spray a large 5-6 quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- In a pot cook the macaroni according to directions, leaving al dente, about 3-4 minutes shy of being done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place the macaroni in the crock pot.
- Get full recipe==>>sweetandsavoryfood.com