This recipe is hands down the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe Ever. The perfect soft, fluffy, gooey cinnamon rolls are right at your fingertips. This is the only recipe you’ll ever need.
These are the perfect cinnamon rolls. They are soft, fluffy, and gooey all at the same time. They melt in your mouth when they are still warm. Basically, they are to die for. I have to be careful when I make them because we literally eat the whole pan at once. And there are only four of us.
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 tablespoon instant dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup salted butter, softened
- 1 to 1½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine warm milk, yeast, sugar, salt, butter, and eggs. Add in flour. Using a dough hook, turn the mixer on to a low speed.
- Once the flour starts to incorporate into the dough, increase the speed to a medium range. Add more flour as necessary so that the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. The dough mixture should be tacky, but not stick to your hands. It should be soft. Add more or less flour until the dough reaches the desired consistency. The amount of flour you add in bread making is always an approximation and you should go by feel.
- Get full recipe==>>thestayathomechef.com