I hate to ever say the best. But I’m gonna. These are the perfect, the best M&M Cookies ever ever ever. I might have even groaned when I took the first bite. You HAVE to try these! I actually made these cookies on accident.
I was putting together a cookie dough for another recipe, but ran out of a few things I needed, decided to scrap the whole process, until… Until I looked in my pantry for divine culinary inspiration and noticed a bag of Mini M&Ms just chilling on the bottom shelf.
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 (3.4 oz) box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup Mini M&Ms, plus 1/4 cup more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°
- IN bowl of stand mixer combine butter and brown sugar, beating until combined.
- Add in egg and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth, scraping sides as necessary. Mix in vanilla pudding, baking soda and salt.
- Finally add in the flour and beat until just combined.
- Get full recipe==>>cookiesandcups.com