- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cold cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Toss frozen berries with granulated sugar, and spread evenly in bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Top evenly with cubed cream cheese, then sprinkle evenly with dry cake mix. Pour melted butter evenly over top, covering as much cake mix as possible.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until top of cake is light golden brown and bubbling on edges. Cool 10 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>tablespoon.com