If you are a real chocoholic, love cheesecake and are an Oreo addict, already know about this Reese’s Cheesecake, then there is only one solution for you, the decadent Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust.
The crust is very simple from crushed Oreos and butter baked for 10 minutes. Over it is a thick layer of smeared chocolate cheesecake made of a combination of cream cheese, melted chocolate and cocao and over all that, you pour the unavoidable chocolate ganache. And to make the texture of my cheesecake more interesting, I put a lot of chocolate curls over the top!
Yummy, really phenomenal! If it looks great, well, believe me, the taste is even better. The beautiful soft taste of the cheesecake just melts into it the taste of cocao and chocolate. And all that combined with Oreo, get ready for real sweet heaven!
And in the end, only one more thing! Cut one peace and put the rest of the cake back in the fridge, because if this cheesecake stays on your table, there is a strong possibility that there will soon be nothing left. Well, at least, that’s what happened to us 🙂
Ingredients:For the Crust:
- 24 Oreo cookies-finely crushed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter-melted
For Cheesecake Filling:
- 2 lbs. cream cheese- room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 4 eggs- room temperature
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate-chopped
For Chocolate Topping:
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate-finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
Instructions:To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, grease a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
- Finely crush the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it’s all moistened.
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set on a wire rack to cool while making the filling.
To make the filling:
- Melt 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate and set aside to cool.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth, mix in cocoa powder
- Get full recipe==>>omgchocolatedesserts.com