The ultimate vegan loaded sweet potato – packed with kale, black beans, and topped off with a homemade green goddess dressing. Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Green Goddess Dressing to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, poke multiple holes into both sweet potatoes. Place potatoes in oven and bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until tender.
- Get full recipe==>>karalydon.com