These vegan raspberry cheesecake bars will make all you dreams come true! They’re creamy, delicious, and loaded with swirls of raspberry goodness! So a lot of people have been asking me to post a healthy version of a cheesecake. Well, here it is!
I present to you my completely raw vegan raspberry cheesecake bars complete with a scrumptious cinnamon pecan crust. These bars can be eaten frozen for a more “ice cream” type of texture, or thawed for a softer texture.
The trick to these vegan raspberry cheesecake bars to achieve that cheesy texture is soaked cashews!
I’ve been seeing so many recipes using soaked cashews and finally, I decided to give it a try, and I do not regret it! It’s best to prepare your cashews soaked overnight, but if you forgot, don’t worry!
You can do a “quicky” soak by placing your cashews in boiling water for 1-2 hours.
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked overnight then drained
- 1 can full-fat coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Raspberry swirl:
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend the pecans, oats, dates, and salt until it forms a dough. You should be able to press the dough together with your fingertips. If it is too dry, add a small spoon of water.
- Get full recipe==>>choosingchia.com