I promised something a bit more “booty-friendly” and here it is! These are high in protein, low in carbs and absolutely delicious. Now, if you’re not fond of green things.. stick around. I have something pink and fluffy later.
- 1 bag of thawed and well drained chopped spinach
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ c diced onion
- ½ c shredded cheese
- ½ c bread crumbs
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape into patties and cook over medium high heat in a non stick skillet with a small amount of cooking spray.
- Patties are done when they are golden and firm.
- Get full recipe==>>thevillagecook.com