White Chocolate Raspberry Tart is a perfect flavor combo. It is easy and delicious and the perfect way to show someone you care on Valentine’s Day.
This white chocolate raspberry tart is the perfect way to enjoy my favorite flavor combination and celebrate those you love this Valentine’s Day. Celebrating doesn’t have to be a lot of work and be expensive. By serving an easy and delicious dessert like this White Chocolate Raspberry Tart and adding some pretty flowers to the table you have a celebration!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp. whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. ice water
- 10 ounces white chocolate
- 1/2 cup hot whipping cream but do not boil, or it will curdle
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Mix flour and sugar.
- Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Beat together the egg yolk and whipping cream and pour over flour mixture.
- Stir dough, adding just enough of the water to make a dough.
- Form a ball and flatten into a disk.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>yourhomebasedmom.com