A spicy sweet rub tops salmon fillets that are broiled then drizzled with maple syrup to create a caramelized crust for a healthy, easy dinner ready in under 10 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon chile powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons raw brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ pounds skinless salmon fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to broil. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, paprika, sugar, and salt
- Get full recipe==>>foodiecrush.com