These Apple Pie Tortilla Cups are a delicious and easy dessert that only takes 15 minutes and 5 ingredients to make. With May around the corner, they’re a delicious dessert idea for celebrating Cinco de Mayo too!
- 3 TortillaLand® uncooked flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 3 tbsp cinnamon sugar
Apple Pie Filling
- 3 large Granny Smith Apples chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Whipped cream and caramel sauce for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Set aside a 6-cup standard muffin tin.
- Place 3 tortillas on a work surface. Brush with melted butter and dust with cinnamon sugar. Stack and cut into quarters.
- Get full recipe==>>tipbuzz.com