Garlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice – Crispy, soft and SO delish! These thin chicken cutlets served with rich and fragrant cauliflower rice are just perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to come home to a delicious gluten-free, low carb dinner.
- 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, finely grated
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
For the cauliflower rice
- 3 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- Juice of one lemon (+ zest, if you like)
- Red chili pepper flakes, optional
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- In a shallow plate, combine parmesan cheese, grated garlic, paprika, and Italian seasoning. Season the chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in the parmesan mixture; shake off excess and set aside.
- In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden on each side and cooked through – about 3-4 minutes for each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken. Transfer to a plate.
The cauliflower rice
- In the same pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Fry the garlic and onion for 1 minute until fragrant — be careful not to burn.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet and stir to mix everything together well and coat in melted butter. Cook, stirring regularly for 1 minute.
- Get full recipe==>>eatwell101.com