2-Ingredient Low Carb Chips. If you like crispy cheese, you’re going to love these. And, yes, they’re made with just 2 simple ingredients! In fact, you probably already have both of them on hand.
- 4 egg whites
- approximately 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- seasoning to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a mini muffin pan REALLY well with vegetable or olive oil. You can also use Pam, but personally, I don’t think it works as well.
- Get full recipe==>>listotic.com