Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice is an amazing low-carb meal that’s full of delicious shrimp and vegetable flavors. The best part? You can make in just 20 minutes for a healthy weeknight dinner option.
- 1 medium cauliflower grated
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb raw jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup diced carrots fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp ginger peeled minced
- 3/4 cup peas fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Asian sesame oil optional
- green onion minced
- Using a box grater or food processor, shred the cauliflower into coarse breadcrumb-size pieces and set aside.
- Get all other ingredients ready. Then place a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Get full recipe==>>tipbuzz.com