This pasta dish is super delicious. I timed myself and it took me 25 minutes from start to finish to have this dish on my plate.
- 4-5 Tyson Panko Crusted Chicken Tenders, cooked
- 3/4 Lb (12 oz.) - 1 Lb. (16 oz.) penne pasta,
- depending on how saucy you want the pasta to be
- 2 Tbl. unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbl. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. milk
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper, opt.
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped green onions, for garnish, opt.
- Cook chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and saute for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Get full recipe==>>eatcakefordinner.net