This Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice recipe is easy to make and gluten-free. It tastes as good as take-out and is more economical. I loved how little work was involved – no need for constant stirring, no splattering – and all with almost no oil!
- 3 cups cooked white rice cold
- 1 cup cooked chicken diced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- Place the cold cooked white rice into the mixing bowl.
- Add the vegetable oil and the soy sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Add the frozen peas & carrots, the diced onion and the diced chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Get full recipe==>>fromvalskitchen.com