This Asian Vegetable Noodle Soup is full of healthy veggies, protein packed tofu and gluten free noodles. The perfect vegan meal for the cold season.
- 8 cups water
- 2 tbsp. better than bouillon vegetarian beef flavor
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. white miso
- 1 tsp. sriracha or more to taste
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 1/2 yellow onion julienned
- 1 bundle bok choy whites and greens separated and diced into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups white mushrooms sliced
- 1 package firm tofu drained and cut in squares
- 1 package shirataki fettuccine noodles drained and rinsed*
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: green onion, jalapeño, red pepper flakes
- Add water, bouillon, soy sauce, ginger, miso and sriracha to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add garlic, onion, mushrooms and bok choy to pot and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully add tofu and noodles to pot and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>thissavoryvegan