This bacon-wrapped corn on the cob recipe with jalapeno and basil is so good it’s practically a meal all by itself. Try this recipe on the grill.
- 3 pounds/1.36 kilograms bacon slices
- 1 bunch basil (leaves only)
- 2 jalapeño peppers (thinly sliced)
- 8 ears corn (shucked)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay a 13-by-18-inch piece of parchment paper on your countertop and lay 6 or 7 slices of bacon alongside each other, slightly overlapping one another, fat side against meat side, to form a rough rectangle that is as wide as an ear of corn is long. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and pound lightly with a meat mallet or small sauté pan to flatten the bacon and press it together.
- Get full recipe==>>thespruceeats.com