Juicy chicken breasts wrapped in crispy bacon and stuffed full, to overflowing, with melted cheese and jalapeno peppers!
- 4 (6 ounce) chicken breasts, butterflied or pounded thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons roasted jalapenos (or fresh, or pickled), diced
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup monterey jack or cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon
- Lay the chicken flat, season the outside with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/4 of the mixture of the jalapenos and the cheeses on the chicken breasts, roll them up and wrap each in 2 slices of bacon.
- Get full recipe==>>closetcooking.com