You know what they say: "Good things come in bacon-wrapped packages." This sweet & smoky BBQ burger topped with caramelized pineapple is such a good thing.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup prepared barbecue sauce
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 canned sliced pineapple rings
- 8 slices bacon
- Hamburger buns (optional)
- Hamburger toppings (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and it set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef and the barbecue sauce. Shape the beef mixture into 4 patties. Season the patties with salt and pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>tiphero.com