Baked Chicken with Spinach and Artichokes – Chicken, spinach and artichokes come together in this delicious, one-pot recipe.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 to 6 chicken pieces (thighs, chicken breast, legs, etc...)
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 can (14-ounces) quartered artichokes, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow onion , thinly sliced
- 1 red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot , sliced into thin rounds
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped, divided
- 1 bag (6 to 8 ounces) baby spinach
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large nonstick skillet that's safe for stovetop and oven.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add to skillet and brown on both sides; about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and set it on the side, leaving oil in skillet.
- Get full recipe==>>diethood.com