Basic Cauliflower Fritters Simple and very tasty, this kid-friendly Basic Cauliflower Fritters recipe is a must-have for any housewife.
- 5 cups of chopped cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
- Place the cauliflower into the food processor and process until finely minced.
- Transfer the cauliflower into a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, excluding the vegetable oil. Mix everything well. (You should have a nice, paste-like mixture. If the mixture looks a little too soft and moist – add some more flour.)
- Get full recipe==>>cooktoria.com