This Classic Macaroni Salad is a hit at parties, BBQs and with adults and kids alike. It comes together easily and is the perfect side dish for summer parties, making it perfect for Memorial Day and 4th of July!
- 2 cups elbow macaroni (1/2 box)
- 4 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen peas, cooked and cooled
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Cook macaroni following directions on the package. Drain and rinse in colander and drain well. Cool to at least room temperature, or in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine celery, onion, relish, eggs, salt and peas.
- Get full recipe==>>yellowblissroad.com