These Best Ever Ginger Molasses Cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and perfectly flavoured with ginger!
- 1 1/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger or powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/3 cup white sugar for rolling
- Add the butter to the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Cream the butter on medium high speed until it is soft and creamy and the colour begins to turn pale (use a hand mixer if you wish).
- Add the sugar and beat on medium high speed for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl a few times.
- Get full recipe==>>thebusybaker.ca