Broccoli Cheddar Baked Potatoes are an easy vegetarian dinner that uses simple ingredients to make a filling and flavorful meal.
- 4 russet potatoes (2 lb. total)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
BROCCOLI CHEESE SAUCE
- 1/2 lb frozen broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 6 oz medium cheddar, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Take the broccoli out of the freezer and allow it to thaw as the potatoes bake. Once thawed, roughly chop the broccoli into small pieces and then set aside until ready to use.
- Wash the potatoes well, then dry with paper towel or a clean dish towel. Use a fork to prick several holes in the skin of each potato. Pour the olive oil into a small dish, then use your hands to coat each potato in oil. Place the oil coated potatoes on a baking sheet, and season generously with salt. Bake the potatoes for 45-60 minutes, or until tender all the way through.
- Get full recipe==>>budgetbytes.com