These thick brownie batter overnight protein oats are like eating dessert for breakfast. Spend just a few minutes to prep the night before and in the morning, you'll be ready to dig into a bowl of brownie batter! Top with banana, peanut butter and chocolate chips for an extra decadent treat.
- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving (44 g) Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate (Sub Vanilla or Mocha Flavour)
- 2 tbsp (14 g) cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 packet stevia or stevia drops, to taste (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a glass container or bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- Make sure everything is mixed in and there are no dry clumps.
- Get full recipe==>>runningonrealfood.com