Buttermilk Mexican Chocolate Pound Cake is a simple and delicious twist on classic chocolate pound cake. That little bit of spice makes this cake really special!
- 8 ounces (by weight) Mexican chocolate, roughly chopped*
- 2 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- confectioners’ sugar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously grease a 12-cup Bundt pan or a 10-inch tube pan.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat at half-power in 30-second increments until the chocolate melts when stirred. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool completely.
- Get full recipe==>>bakeorbreak.com