This Buttermilk Ranch Oven-Fried Chicken is bound to become a new family favorite! This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy dinner any night of the week! The chicken comes out so juicy and moist on the inside and crunchy on the outside - just the way we like it!
- 3 - 4 lbs cut-up fryer
- 1 1oz envelope ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 8.5 oz box corn muffin mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Combine chicken, ranch seasoning, and buttermilk in a large ziploc bag.
- Turn the bag over several times to ensure the chicken is coated with the ranch and buttermilk and place in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for the entire day or at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Spay a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>momontimeout.com