This is a great low carb solution that still allows you to enjoy a comforting grilled cheese sandwich. The bread is made out of cauliflower!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower (raw), cut into small florets and stem removed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 2 thick slices of white cheddar cheese (you can also use shredded cheddar cheese)
- Preheat oven to 450F. Place cauliflower into food processor and pulse until crumbs about half the size of a grain of rice.
- Place cauliflower into large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Your cauliflower should be soft and tender (and hot!).
- Get full recipe==>>kirbiecravings.com