This Cheesy Ham and Potato Frittata is perfect for any meal! Easy to make, healthy, and a great way to use up leftover odds and ends in your refrigerator too.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 heaping cup scrubbed, skin on, and 1/2-inch diced Yukon gold potato (about 2 small)
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/3 cup shredded gruyere, swiss, cheddar, or other similar, melty cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Place a rack in the center of your oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large (12-inch) ovenproof skillet over medium low. Once the oil hot, add the potatoes, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until the potatoes are very tender and browned, stirring gently from time to time so that the potatoes cook evenly. With a slotted spoon, remove the potatoes to a plate and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>wellplated.com